Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day, Already?

It is hard to believe that 2011 ins't just upon us, but it is already February!  Tomorrow is Groundhog's Day and I know that many of you are desperately hoping the little guy predicts spring!  I can't imagine how many of you deal with those icy temperatures.  I know I am cold when it dips down into the 50s.  hee hee

Oh yeah...Valentine's Day.  I have been working on a few cards and other goodies for my little darlings and thought that I would share.  Please forgive me....I am not a card maker.  Any helpful hints on taking photos of these in the future would be greatly appreciated.

I made the card and the little tin for Ainsley using some papers from the Catch the Moments Grab bag.  The tin is holding some small treasures she received for Christmas.

American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers, letters, brad and trims.  Maya Road Trinket Pins. Prima Marketing flowers


This card I made with a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches.  I think I will be sharing this one with Mackenzie.  I also used some of the grab bag papers here.
American Crafts and Fancy pants patterned papers, Twisted Papers vintage image, Prima Marketing flower, Websters Pages trim

Well, I need to get some more cards made...this time for the men in my life.  And maybe a few other projects.

Stay warm and safe.

Hugs.

Nancy