Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow?

Well, it looks like it is going to be terribly cold this weekend here in Northern California.  The snow level may drop as low as 500 feet and there is even talk of flurries at sea level (ok, only 10%, but it is a chance.)  There will be no accumulation as the ground is too warm, but the hills behind my house may get a dusting, and if it does, I promised the children a hike!  It is a pretty steep one, 800 feet in 1 mile...but if there is snow????

If there is no snow, I plan on holing up in my scrap room and playing all day.  Before I start more though, how about if I share a few I have already completed.  Both of these are super simple, really not my style, but they are done, and they can't all be masterpieces.  lol

Ainsley was not happy with me taking her photo.  The handwriting here is crooked...I hate my handwriting.  I think I will have to erase it and start over, but the overall design doesn't thrill me.
American Crafts, Dear Lizzy everything.

And here are Brighton and Mackenzie playing around.
Cosmo Cricket Earth Love patterned papers.  Prima flowers

Well, we have tickets for the ballet tonight, Swan Lake.  So I guess I should hurry and get ready.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I hope you get snowed on! At least in the hills so you guys can hike up and see it! Have fun at the ballet tonight girlie!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hope you can have a fun weekendmy friend! Those layouts are fun!!

hilde janbroers said...

love your layouts!!