Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fun Photo Frame

So, remember how I told you my sister was coming over for a visit this last weekend?  And I was going to get to babysit Lili?  Well, she has been terribly busy I thought it would be nice to make her a little something.  She isn't much of a photographer or crafter, and I have taken so many photos of her darling daughter, I thought it would be fun to make her a photo frame she could put a photo in.


Having picked up a package of three simple white frames at Target in the Dollar Spot a while ago, I simply added a few Prima Sprites (which happen to be on sale right now) and a bit of bling from the Your Memories Here store, and had a much more personalized frame to gift.  

She hasn't selected the photo yet, so this is still the stock photo that came in the frame.  LOL I can't imagine why she hasn't chosen.  It isn't like I have a thousand photos of Lili to choose from.  hee hee

This was a super simple project to create and I am very happy with how it turned out.  Now if I can only get her to choose a photo.  

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

so cute! love it!!

Sara Zenger said...

Thanks for this inspiration! I love it! It was one of my Friday Favorites on my blog today! www.sarazenger.blogspot.com