Thursday, February 24, 2011

And It's Back.....

The cold (I know some of you won't think it is cold, but cold is relative, highs will be upper 40s), the rain,  looks like we are in for a fabulous weekend.  The Boy Scout snow camping trip was cancelled due to inclement weather, so my boys will be home this weekend.  No one wants to be stranded.  So, that means I should have lots of time to play if I can convince the family to help with the chores.

Speaking of playing, I have a few more projects to share today.

Mackenzie is growing so fast.  Hard to believe that this is her second year en pointe at the ballet.  She is getting so much stronger.  She really enjoys her class and has made a few good friends.  Lots of lovely Prima Marketing yumminess.  Last year's Analee line and a few doilies.  Can't bear to break into this years new Prima yet.  hee hee
Prima Marketing patterned papers, flowers, pearls, chipboard.  American Crafts glitter alphabet

And here is a little bit older photo of Mackenzie.  This time of her at the San Diego Zoo.  We were on one of the trails and she sat on the rock and began meditating.  Such a goof.  But the landscaping was so beautiful and so peaceful.  That zoo is amazing!  If you ever get a chance to go you definitely should.  I am not usually a huge fan of zoos, but this one I just love.  Lots of Crate Paper Restoration and a bit of Prima.
Crate Paper patterned papers, chipboard, rub ons.  Prima Marketing flowers, bling, lace.  American Crafts chipboard alphabet

Well, I probably should get dinner going.  I have a few more projects to share tomorrow.  And then, hooray! It will be the weekend.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well, I will trade you your cold weather for mine!!! Hee!Hee!! High's about 12, low's 1 above... more snow heading our way I heard on the radio. These kids grow up so fast.. in the blink of an eye. Brit and I were watching a show together last night. I looked over at her... she looks so different so much more grown up. She is getting tall! She is still short, but getting taller!!! Want my baby girl back!!!