Friday, February 11, 2011

Lots of....

Woo hoo!!!  It is Friday and you know what that means?  It is almost the weekend.  And I am just thrilled because this weekend I am going to baby sit my niece while my sister heads to the spa.  Yep, you heard me...I picked baby sitting over a massage.  Maybe not the best choice I have made, but I am looking forward to it none the less.

And lucky for me I will have lots of help with the baby sitting.  Last time Lili came over, Ainsley was a great helper.  Lili decided she really enjoyed chocolate kisses.  Ainsley decided to be the one to help her clean up.


I used a Pencil Lines sketch for this and my last few bits of Sassafrass Mix and Mend.  I added in a few different flowers and lace and called it done.  hee hee

Well, I hope to not only find the time to babysit this weekend, but hopefully a bit of time to do some scrapping as well.

Hope you have something fun planned.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

holly* said...

love the sassafras! have fun with your girls!

Nati Tristan said...

i so love all your work nancy!!!!

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout! that border on the right is amazing.

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Love your layout. I may have to scraplift it. I have that paper and haven't been able to decide just what to do with it. Love the layered border.

Tone K. said...

This is soooo gorgeous !! really beautiful ! :o)
It almost seems as you have put the images on a piece of cloth :o) Really great !
Wish you a great week ! :o)

Tone K. said...

What a gorgeous page !!! :o) Really great !
It almost seems as you have put the images on a piece of cloth. Very nice !
Wish you a great week ! :o)