Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday means....

Well, that besides my life being crazy, it is my day to post over at Catch the Moments Kits.

I have two layouts today made with the fabulous grab bags that Devon has available at the Catch the Moments.  These grab bags are such a great deal.  Less than 50 cents per sheet and such a gorgeous selection of American Crafts paper.  You can even request certain lines.  These are from the Dear Lizzy Enchanted.

First up, Mackenzie.  I used lots of flowers and pearls to highlight my photo.  This is her waiting to see Woody at the California Adventure Park just a few months ago.  Why is it that waiting doesn't seem to be so bad when you are at Disney?

 

For this layout, I decided to really let the photos and the papers shine!  My adorable niece.  Ainsley gave Lili and older baby doll and carrier.  Lili just adores it!  She has such a good time carrying the baby around and will even share the occasional bottle.  hee hee


Well, off to my crazy busy life.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful layouts!!

colombean said...

that what a doll LO is so cute and funny! love the face! =) the design is great too. So is the one for wait. it's like a face popping out the flower bed. =)

Heather Landry said...

You are totally right that waiting in Disney doesn't seem half as bad! LOL I love your layouts. They are gorgeous as always girlie! You have a blog award on my blog BTW!

JennyLilac said...

Greetings from another homeschooling scrapbooker. I love your What a Doll layout!