Friday, February 18, 2011

Hooray for Friday!!!

Yep, it is Friday and I should have some time to play this weekend...and I should be getting a box of yummy Prima goodies today!  So, who cares that it is cold (mid 50s) and raining.  I will lose myself in the beauty of my new goodies!  lol

Speaking of new goodies...Did you see this over at Catch the Moments Kits?  Love!  Can't wait to get my hands on it.

And I guess some other people are with me because Devon said she has already sold quite a few.  If you love this as much as I do, you may want to hop right over and take a peek.  Filled with yummy Stella and Rose papers and goodies from American Crafts.  There are even Prima flowers in the add ons (which you know I had to have).

So, with lots of Prima and kits and yummies on their way I am a most happy girl.  You know what else makes me happy?

These....

I made this layout with the last of my big sheets of my Scraptastic Boys Will be Boys Kit.  And yep, not a boy in sight on this one.  lol  Why should boys have all the fun with these fun bright patterns?  They were perfect for Ainsley and her chocolate covered strawberries.
Echo Park Patterned papers, prima and Maya Road flowers, American Crafts and Pink Paislee alphas, Webster's Pages Eyelet trim.

Here I mixed a bit more Echo Park paper, this time from Wintertime, with some Bo Bunny.  Mackenzie was having such a good time on the tubing hill.
Echo Park patterned paper, Bo Bunny die cut paper and embellishments.  Making Memories alpha


Well, there is a have finished project on my desk (Your Memories Here) and the children need help with their work.  I need more coffee...and with this cold and rain, I see chicken noodle soup in my future.

Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous layouts!!! have fun with your new Prima goodies!!

LisiB said...

REally beautiful layouts. I can't wait to get my girl in bed so I can go scrap!!!! I need it!!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Oooh new Prima is always awesome! I totally can't wait to see what you create Nancy!

holly* said...

super cute layouts and the ribbon from that kit is YUM YUM!