Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday - Cards

Hi everyone.  Sorry I am a bit late today, but it has been quite the busy day.  I don't know why it is I can't get motivated to blog early, but I just can't seem to get into it.  So, instead...here I am late.  Oh well.

Today I wanted to share a few cards I made recently.  I am not usually much of a card maker, but with some ZVA crystals they came together so quickly.


And of course, Ainsley with her new love of quilling had to get involved as well.
Well, that is it for today.

hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, I love your cards- especially the bird one. Beautiful!!

LisiB said...

These cards are sooo pretty! I love the way you used the zva bling. Ainsley did a great job with the qilling! It looks lovely

Sharon Fritchman said...

Nancy, your cards are so adorable. I love the different techniques you used on each one. The felt bird is so darn cute! The birthday card is very pretty, and the last card with the birthday cake is very creative and fun! I have never tried quilling - looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a amazing job with this. In addition, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Heather Landry said...

Your cards are just darling! I am so glad that Ainsley's enjoying the quilting stuff. It only took me three months to send it to her. Right? LOL