Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Croquet Anyone? - the Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another project I made with the Warm kit from the Sampler kit club.  I have been enjoying the non-traditional fall colors in this kit so much.  While they have the warm feel of fall, they don't scream pumpkins and Halloween, which is nice since not all my photos have to do with those types of events.  You wouldn't believe what it takes for me to get the children to the pumpkin patch these days.  What we do have in the fall?...croquet in the backyard.
(I swear these papers are straight in real life...just can't seem to get a good photo with the rainy weather)
Yes, that is what fall looks like here where I live!  Croquet in the yard was quite an adventure.  Lots of hazards to be had; the dog chasing the balls, uneven grass and leaves falling.  lol

Anyway...a new set of challenges, both card and sketch are up and you don't need to purchase a kit to play along!  International participants are welcome, so be sure to check it out.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I left you a comment on The Sampler, but I'll say it again... This page is too stinkin' cute! I LOVE the layered raccoon and the colored Thickets. WAY cool!

LisiB said...

Yeah for no pumpkin fall pictures. There is so much more to fall (although I love pumpkins!!!)

Your layout is cute as usual! Love the way you captured the fun of the game in your sweet layout.