Ok, well now for the fun stuff. Much like many of you, I sent one of my lovelies off to college this year. She had been a bit down in the dumps, a little homesick, moving 3000 miles away is hard for both of us. I was sending her a care package (yes I know she had only been gone a week) and decided to make this fun light up card to light up her day. (insert apology, it got a bit crushed in the box...eek)
How cute are those little fairies, and the papers are so fun...but I think her favorite part was the way it lights up.
- Chibitronics LED Circuit Stickers Starter Set
- Chibitronics Tropical LED Lights
- Avery Elle Pixie Dust Clear Stamps
- Avery Elle Pixie Dust Ellements
- Avery Elle Brights Collection Paper Pad
- Avery Elle New Moon Pigment Ink Pad
- White Cardstock
- Kraft Cardstock
- Favorite Medium for Coloring
- Foam Dots
- Sizzix Machine
And that's it. Super fun, super cute, and I know she will sparkle brightly in her new adventure.
Oh, and because Avery Elle was so generous I also had the goodies to make this holiday card using the same basic techniques. How cute is Rudolph's nose?
Thanks for dropping by,