Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday, Monday

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day.  Me....crazy busy.  Mackenzie being at the Junior college and me having to drive has become quite the adventure and can really suck up my morning.  Anyway.....

Today I wanted to share with you a project that I made featuring my wonderful husband using Miracles Momma Designs sketch #25.

Here is the sketch...

 and my take...
I used some super cute goodies from My Minds Eye to complete this project featuring photos of Phil's birthday celebration.
Love my new chevron die from Die-namics.  Super fun.

Well, still lots to do around here today.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE what you did with the sketch.

Heather Landry said...

You are the best! Thanks so much for using my sketch and doing such an amazing job with it. I love your page to BITS!

holly* said...

wonderful layout! i might just have to use that sketch now too...