Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall Fun - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another layout I made with the Warm kit from the Sampler kit club.  I have really loved the kit this month.  And it was perfect for this photo I took of the children at a little farm down the street this last weekend.  Trying to get some "Senior" photos of Brighton...sigh...they grow so fast.  And you know I couldn't resist snapping a few of the girls as well.
 (sorry about the funky lighting in the photo...don't know what is going on these days.  I bought I light box, but haven't had much success with it.  I need to keep trying tho as with the winter rains coming.....)
Well, lots of gorgeous motifs to fussy cut in this kit and the colors are just gorgeous.  I  love the mix of patterns this month and I know you will as well.  With the help of the October 26th Sketch from Stuck on You Sketches, I was able to complete this layout in no time at all!

There is still lots of time to play along with us at the monthly sketch and card challenges.  You don't need to purchase a kit to play and you have a chance of winning some great prizes!  Be sure and check it out.

Hugs.

Nancy

8 comments:

Shona said...

I love the colors and the paper choices....just stunning :) Thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

Charlotte Brochu said...

What a fun layout and you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Erica Ortiz said...

What pretty colors! Great sketch..hope to see you again at SOUS!

Unknown said...

Cool layout Nancy, love the woodgrain paper and all the fussy cutting. Especially like the twine tails on the kites. Great photo too. Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Beautiful!, love the colours, the fussy cutting....it turned our amazing! Thanks for playing!

Nanne said...

Its so great that you joined us again for our sketch challenge you certainly hit this one right out of the park.. Awesome!!
thanks for playing along with our pumpkin die cut challenge over as S.O.U.S
hugs
Nanné

Nanne said...

oopsy.. I just realized I accidentally thanked you for playing with our die cut challenge, but its the sketch...LOL
Thank you for playing with our sketch challenge :)
hugs
Nanné

Tracey Gregory said...

Love your color choices to highlight this sweet pic.Thanks so much for playing along at SOUS!