Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Little Mixed Media

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a page from my art journal.  Ainsley and I are working on the Internationally Inspired class offered by Donna Downey and although we are moving pretty slowly...we are moving.  lol

This page was done quite a bit differently from the one Donna did in her section.  I don't have layers of Pan Pastels to play with (maybe I need to remedy this?) and I didn't have the stamp.  But...I do have mad gelatto skills and acrylic paints.  hee hee  I also added a few extras to this page with bits of gesso and stamping....Love the added texture.


I really like doing these pages...wish I had more time.  They don't require photos, or journaling...just lots of good, messy play.

And on that note...

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Heather Landry said...

What a gorgeous page Nancy! You did an amazing job on it. You are quite the artiste!

cnelson said...

Ohhhhhhh sooooooooo LOVELY!

LisiB said...

This is just so pretty! I am glad you like to get messy and the outcome is amazing!