Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Taste of Fall - The Sampler


Good morning bloggers! Today I want to share with you another project using the September kit from The Sampler kit club.  This kit is so full of yummy goodies the projects keep coming.  This time some photos of dh and I at a wine tasting at one of our local wineries.  (I know the photo looks crooked....I was having camera issues).
 
I love all the textures in this kit. The super cute felts, the lovely laces, and of course the washi tape.  I couldn't resist using lots of stitching and a sketch from Page Maps.

The October Kit is just as gorgeous (probably my favorite yet) and is available in the store right now.  Grab yours before it's gone.  And don't forget about the sketch and card challenges going on now at The Sampler.  Lots of goodies to be won...no purchase necessary.


Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Completely and utterly gorgeous! Your stitching is fabulous. Come over to my house and teach me how to use my sewing machine!