Monday, October 29, 2012

Leftovers

Hi everyone!  Well, it is Monday and let me just tell you...it came way to early for me.  The weekend was a whirlwind of work with Phil and Brighton being gone for a good chunk of it. Anyway, I hope those of you on the East Coast stay safe with Sandy on its way.  Lots of hugs and prayers going out to you all.

Today, I wanted to share with you a couple of projects I made with last month's (September) kit from The Sampler.  These kits are so packed with goodies that I always have quite a few things leftover when I am done with the bulk of my kit.  What to do with all those scraps is always the question.  This month, I decided to break out the Bind it All and...well...bind it!  lol

The first little book was done using the little mini that was included in the kit.  I inked the cover to bring out a bit more of the texture and then covered it with some goodies I had lying on my desk.

For this mini, I bound some of the scraps in the kit with my Bind it All and then used a trusty cover-all (also from Zutter) to ensure the books sturdiness   I love these covers so much.  It makes it so easy to build your mini quickly.



Well, lots to do around here today so I best get going.....

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

TWO mini albums? Okay overachiever!!! LOL I love them both. You do marvelous things with your Bind It All lady!