Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Forever Together - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a little late...I was hoping the sun would come out so I could get better photos, but the fog persists so......

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the new Warm kit from The Sampler kit club.  The colors and patterns in this kit are just lovely.  Add to that the mist and the mask and super fun sequins...
 I know I say this every month, but this has to be my favorite kit yet.  I used the mask with a bit of gesso to add some extra texture and of course the mist on the "do it yourself" thickers.
Don't forget about the sketch and card challenges here on The Sampler.  You don't need to have the kit to play for some fabulous prizes and you have a great chance at winning.

Hugs.

Nancy

5 comments:

Alison said...

Gorgeous layout nancy!

cnelson said...

Darling lo! LOVE that banner!

hilde janbroers said...

what a great layout! And the photo is so much fun!!

LisiB said...

This is such an adorable photo! All three look so sweet in it. The layout itself is wonderful. I love the woodgrain background combined with the banner and embellishments!

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I?