Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Get Better - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my Grandmother using Pink Paislee Mistables paper and a few favorite colors of Distress Ink.
For the card base I used the Spring Distress color Squeezed Lemonade mixed with a little Wild Honey.  Both of which are currently available in the Your Memories Here store.
The flower was made using Prima Mistables canvas pieces which are a fabulous part of most grab bags and the Tim Holtz pine cone die from Sizzix (Did you know Kristina can special order you any die for 25% off MSRP?)  And finally, the sentiment was made using the new Prima Press which Kristina should have up in the store soon.  I love tiny type letters, and with this fun little tool I can make my own in whatever color combination I need for my project.

I hope my grandmother is feeling well soon and that you enjoy my little card.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: