Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Your Memories Here - Songbird

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a great day.  Me... More of the same.  Lots of swim practice, housework, driving and hopefully a bit of time to play with paper.

Today I wanted to share with you a layout I made using some gorgeous papers from the Songbird collection by Prima and a sketch I found from Sketch Savvy.
I love the soft beautiful colors in this paper collection (I bet you didn't guess that from the number of projects I have been posting.  hee hee)  I mixed in a few embellishments from the Almanac collection as well.  That is the great thing about a Prima grab bag from Your Memories Here....You get so many yummy goodies to mix and match.
 You know I had to distress all my papers with my Comfort Craft Distress Tool and some Distress Ink.
Well, I hope you are having a great day.  Back to work for me.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

This is so beautiful! LOVE everything about it!

Heather Landry said...

Such a gorgeous page! I am loving all of the Prima and the distressing rocks.