Wednesday, June 13, 2012

YMH - Spring Jubilee

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!!!  I hope you are having a great day today.  Me?  Lots to do around the house.  Cross your fingers that I am able to catch up around here.  I have been enjoying these early, lazy days of summer....but that means not much is getting done.  Oh well...as my children always say...YOLO!  hee hee

Well, today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the super fun Spring Jubilee collection from Pink Paislee.  I love the fun, bright colors in these papers and couldn't resist using them to scrapbook these photos of Mackenzie's birthday.
And you know I had to add lots of yummy Prima flowers to this layout and a Spring Jubilee shipping tag to document the day.
OK, well back to work.....Lots to do...lots to do.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

cnelson said...

Perfectly BEAUTIFUL!