Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A is for....

Ainsley!  Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a little late, but summer really is getting the best of me.  

Today I wanted to share with you a quick project I made using Almanac papers and a few other goodies from my Your Memories Here grab bag.
Ainsley and I have been having a great time making art for her room, as you probably have guessed,  and when I saw the huge letters on sale at Michaels we knew what our next project was.  I used my Prima Comfort Craft Distress Tool to file the edges of the paper and then inked those edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy.  And you know I couldn't resit adding a few flowers, pins and leaves from my grab bag.

Well, just a quick project today...back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Such a pretty, little extra for her room. I am sure it will be spectacular! Prima Almanac is a wonderful line, so versatile

Heather Landry said...

Ainsley's going to have the most beautiful shabby chic room EVAH!