Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busy Blogging

Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late today, but I have been crazy busy....doing what?  blogging everywhere but here!  lol

You can see a recent mini book made with coffee sleeves over on the Bind-it-All blog.  And a distress stain tutorial over at Ideas for Scrapbookers.

So, What do I have for you, here?  How about a project I did a few weeks ago for Bind-it-All, featuring the Display-it-All and of course, bound with my Bind-it-All and o-Wires.
I have had this fun recipe album from Melissa Frances in my stash for a while, just waiting to be embellished and filled.
Cooking at home daily has definitely created some "go-to" recipes and I decided this would be the perfect place to store them so I don't have to keep digging them out.
 And the use of the Display it All keeps the recipes up off the counter top.  Which can get quite messy, especially when the children or dh cook.
And you know I had to shabby the stand up, adding crackled paint and lots of lovely goodies from my stash, many from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store.  (she has got some of the most yummy trims).

Well, gotta get a few things done for swim team today.

Hugs.

Nancy