Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mussel Madness - the Sampler

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a great day.  Things have been very busy here as usual.  Something about the summer and cabana swimming just seem to suck up my summer.  Oh well....

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made using the Walking on Sunshine kit from the Sampler.  A few months ago we were invited to a fabulous event at the beach.  Lots of good food, good wine, good company...and mussel hunting.  Nothing is better than mussels you pick fresh yourself.

 OK, well...it was a little cold.  But look at the view....and the spread.  It really was a great day.
I love the fun papers in this month's kit and I know you will to...be sure and grab one today.  And don't forget...  There is still time to play with the color challenge over at Ideas for Scrapbookers and the sketch and card challenges on the Sampler blog.  Lots of great prizes to be won.  Be sure and check them out.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

sarah said...

i LOOOOOOVe the papers in this kit. some of my favorites. :)

i'm sure swimmin' is definitely keeping you busy. hope the kids are well! :)

hugs,
sarah.