Friday, June 29, 2012

A Cricut Birthday Invite

Hi everyone!  Hope you are having a great day!  Me?  Well, that still is waiting to be seen.  I thought we were going to head over to the beach today...but the weather doesn't look so hot (literally, high of 65).  And since I missed you yesterday...don't know where the day went.  I thought I would share with you a project Ainsley made using my Cricut and the Paper Trimmings cartridge.

 She turned the doily into a card merging two shapes.
 Cut the top layer and embellished with a pink button.  Yes, right now pink and green are her favorite colors.
A bit of printed vellum with a flower embellishment provides the party details.

I hope some of the girls RSVP soon.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I think these are so cute! Ainsley did a wonderful job making her invites.

LisiB said...

These are just supercute and the color combination rocks.