Friday, June 22, 2012

Sketch Challenge - The Sampler

Hooray for Friday!  My car is packed for an away meet tomorrow, it is the overnighter for the swim team tomorrow night and we are celebrating Ainsley's birthday!  It will be a fun packed weekend!!!!

Today, in scrappy news.....I wanted to share with you the project I made for The Sampler's Sketch challenge this month.  Here is the sketch.

And here is my take.  Phil and I hanging out at a friends.  Love, love, love the colors in this months kit, Walking on Sunshine, and the sketch was just perfect.
I threw in a few buttons from last month's kit to finish it off.

OK, well....back to work.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

love your layout!! I'm definite gonna play again!!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your interpretation with the hearts. Super cute! Great pic too.

LisiB said...

What a sweet, fun and cute layout!

Heather Landry said...

That sketch is awesome and I love your take on it. Just beautiful!