Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Mad Fun - MMD

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!!!!  I hope you are ready for a great weekend.  I can't believe how fast this week has flown by.  Crazy.

Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with Heather's sketch 19.  (yes, that Heather...the one I always am talking about.)

So, here is the sketch....
And my take....
Lots of American Crafts Dear Lizzy, mixed with some trims from the Hydrangea Hippo Etsy shop were used to create this layout of Mackenzie at Penguin Madness (our swim team's spirit relays).

I have really got to get better with my photos.  Just struggling these days with my new desire to take the photos upright.  sigh

OK, well....busy, busy, busy.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a pretty pretty take on Heather´s sketch my friend!!!

holly* said...

lol. THAT heather. :D

love your layout and the lovely photo of your little (well medium) lady!

cnelson said...

So beautiful! LOVE the use of the doily!

Heather Landry said...

You KNOW I love your take on my sketch. I always do! Thank you so much for your help.

=0)
That Heather