Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautifully Addicting Game and Wishlists

Oh happy day! Today the Neiman Marcus Wishbook arrived. Hours of giggling at the insane things I can purchase. Cupcake Car anyone? I do have to tell you that most every year I order a few things from this catalog. Lots of great gifts. I am eying these. And am intrigued by the chocolate covered potato crisps. Might have to make them myself tho. Don't relish paying $16 for a package of Pringles, even if they are covered in chocolate.

And, Phil showed me the most beautiful, yet addicting game ever. Check it out. www.playauditorium.com Might need to add this to my holiday wishlist as well. For now, I will enjoy playing the free version.



Hugs

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Who on Earth would buy a cupcake car? LOL This was a fun post. Now I'm over on the website looking at stuff. I loved the cell phone covers. Wow!

Heather Landry said...

Alright you stinker! That game has me hooked!!!!