Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ahhhhhh

Yep, that was a heavy sigh. Why? because, well, it was a long day. Mostly good, but.....

Learning records have to be prepared for tomorrows meeting with the ES, and it isn't fun. And it isn't pretty. No one wants to do it. And there are so many other things that need to be done. The time between Halloween and Thanksgiving is so short that those poor decorations hardly get a chance. And it is already the third. LOL

Well, anyway...everyone is tired and in a bad mood. But the learning records are completed and the pasta sauce for tomorrow nights dinner is cooking away. Yeah, gotta start it the night before as tomorrow I leave at 2 and drive in circles till 7:30. Oh...maybe I will remember to use the trip thingy and find out how many miles. hee hee

Well, did get to play a bit today. Here is a pic of what I made.

Oh, and thanks to Phil. I didn't find my magnets, but he went and got me some new ones. Husbands rock.

Hugs.

N

2 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Sweet! I still wonder where your magnets went though... so odd that they just disappeared like that!

Heather Landry said...

That layout came out wonderfully! Phil is so sweet to find you more to use. I thought about buying that magnetic board, but never did. Something else to put on my list. LOL