Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lovely - Scrapbook Layout - YMH Designs


Hi everyone! Today I wanted  to share with you a scrapbook layout I made using the colors from the February Prima Product Pick, lots of flowers from my Prima Grab Bags, a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, and a few scraps from my Almanac Collection of papers.
I love the look of worn wood for scrapbook backgrounds lately....I just can't seem to get enough.  I created this by painting my chipboard with crackle medium and then with a bit of white paint.
Adding bits of color to the background using my mists gives me just a hint of color while leaving the focus on my photo.
And who can resist a mixture of gorgeous blooms?  One of the great things about the grab bags is the mixture of goodies you get.

Be sure and check out the grab bags and other great products on sale now at Your Memories Here.

Hugs,

Nancy

Products Used.

3 comments:

Ashley H said...

this is so pretty! loving the textured background & all the layers of flowers.

LisiB said...

Nancy, this one is just soooo beautiful!! Just love the colors, the perfect background and that fabulous photo of your sweet daughter!

Heather Landry said...

This layout is AWESOME!!! I really love the crackle and I even like all of the pink. Beautiful girlie!