Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Home Decor - Chalkboard- Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share a project I made using some of the goodies from my Your Memories Here store.

I found this sweet frame at Michaels for just a few dollars with my 40% off coupon and couldn't wait to make something for my daughter's room.  We have been in the process of redecorating and I thought this would be such a great addition for my soon to be teen.
I painted the frame with a crackle wash in white and then backed it in chalkboard contact paper over chipboard.
And then the fun began.  Bits of flowers, chipboard, bling and butterflies from my Prima grab bags brought out the girly factor of this little chalkboard.
I know that she loves using it in her room.

Hugs.

Nancy

Products Used from Your Memories Here


click links to find in store

1 comment:

LisiB said...

What a sweet project! Be glad that she still likes the "girly" thing. Sarah is 7 and does not even get near anything pink anymore.... all black and if I am lucky, purple.....
Have a great Wednesday.
Lisi