Friday, March 15, 2013

Here Kitty - MMD and Hydrangea Hippo

Hi everyone!  Well, another week has just flown by and I have one last project I can share with you.

This one is based on sketch 34 from Heather.  Be sure and check out all the other designer's work over on her blog.

The sketch....
and of course my take...
I used a bunch of the new My Minds Eye Remarkable goodies I picked up after CHA as well as some gorgeous trims from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy shop.  I don't often take photos of my pets or find the time to scrap them, but....

Well, hope you have a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Nancy, your layout is so adorable! I love how you found time to actually scrap photos of your sweet kitty! I really like the Kraft background, and your special touches. I had a chance to shop in Jennifer's Hydrangea Hippo etsy store and LOVED everything!!!!! (We used to have a calico cat named Jenny!)

Heather Landry said...

Your layout is gorgeous! Thank you so much for using my sketch. I love those papers.