Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Braces - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I want to share with you another project I made with the Walking on Sunshine kit from the Sampler.

I have been having so much fun with the gorgeous colors in this kit as well as the wood pieces and wood washi.
washi tape, stamping, teen, braces
 But I think one of my favorite things has to be the gorgeous resist alphas.  They are just too much fun to customize.
banner, stamping, resist, butterfly
And, although I am not much of a stamper, I couldn't resist stamping onto the cute "goodies" bag that came in my kit, embossing the butterflies and then cutting them out.  Making your own embellishments can be fun!  hee hee

Don't forget to check out the fun challenges going on right now here on the blog, you still have a few days to play.

Hugs.

Nancy

No comments: