Monday, March 4, 2013

Everyday Eclectic - Hydrangea Hippo


Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a few projects I made using the super cute Everyday Eclectic paper crafting kit from the Hydrangea Hippo etsy store. This kit has been so much fun to play with.  I can't believe the number of projects I was able to create!
everyday eclectic,kit,buttons,medallion,trim
I love that the Hydrangea Hippo kits include so many unique embellishments.  And the Everyday Eclectic kit is no exception.  With the selection of fun metal medallions, sequins, flowers and gorgeous trims; this kit can be taken in almost any direction, from fun and funky to slightly shabby, this kit has something for everyone.
Nancy Keslin,Mini Album,shabby
You know me and my love of mini albums....I couldn't resist adding bits of those super fun embellishments to each and every page.  hee hee
everyday eclectic, mini album, kit
As a matter of fact, there were so many fun embellishments I couldn't resist adding a few to this cute little burlap bag I had lying on my desk.
Everyday Eclectic, Kit, bag
And finally, something I have been dying to do for quite a while, a little fashion party.   I purchased the Fashion Forms book from Klutz and couldn't resist making a few items for a fun little party set.  I could never pull off these fashions myself, but they are so bright and cheerful, I might just be tempted to try.  hee hee
Needless to say I had a ton of fun with this kit.  The papers, the trims, the sequins and buttons, beads and baubles, the flowers.  What more can a girl ask for?   

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love all of your projects with this kit! Especially the clothes. That's such a creative use of paper. Your mini album is so creative. You rocked it out!!