Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the Mouse - Sampler Kit Club


Hi everyone! Today I want to share with you a project I made using the new Walking on Sunshine kit from the Sampler kit club.

I love the fun bright colors in this kit as well as the fabulous new Prima Resist letters and wood products I couldn't wait to jump in and play.

I had this fun photo of the fam from Disneyland back in January.  I thought the colors were perfect.
And, of course I had to try out a bit of star burst I have been seeing everywhere.  hee hee
How much do I love the wood pieces?  With a little of the chalk ink included in the kit...yes please.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you are having a great day.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love your sunburst! Very cute lo.

Thanks for the comment. Uhm ... I think I've had enough stamp organization for a while though. lol