Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Time

Did you ever have one of those days where you just feel there is no time?  I had one of those today...or so I thought. 

I was going to meet a friend for coffee, was running around the house trying to tidy, make the children scones (yeah, that's how I roll) and get everyone started on their school.  Feeling a little...how am I ever going to get it all done.  But then, it didn't work out, she was crazy busy as well.  Oh well, another day.

And then, I was thinking that there wasn't enough time for me to do all the other things I had planned...but there was.  And there was even time to chat with friends.  And work on a layout (nope, not done yet...and even if it was, it is a surprise, no peeking).  And post this mini album I made over on Flamingo Scraps.  So much fun.  I love mini albums.  I wouldn't mind making them every day, but they would really begin to pile up, and I would never get caught up on my other photos...but it sure was fun while it lasted.


Hope you had time today for all you had planned.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment