Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Time

Did you ever have one of those days where you just feel there is no time?  I had one of those today...or so I thought. 

I was going to meet a friend for coffee, was running around the house trying to tidy, make the children scones (yeah, that's how I roll) and get everyone started on their school.  Feeling a little...how am I ever going to get it all done.  But then, it didn't work out, she was crazy busy as well.  Oh well, another day.

And then, I was thinking that there wasn't enough time for me to do all the other things I had planned...but there was.  And there was even time to chat with friends.  And work on a layout (nope, not done yet...and even if it was, it is a surprise, no peeking).  And post this mini album I made over on Flamingo Scraps.  So much fun.  I love mini albums.  I wouldn't mind making them every day, but they would really begin to pile up, and I would never get caught up on my other photos...but it sure was fun while it lasted.


Hope you had time today for all you had planned.

Hugs.

Nancy

7 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Mini album turned out cute! Heather is right... you totally need a Thanksgiving mini to round out the collection ;) LOL

WendyG said...

WOW Nancy this is fantastic!!!! Wish I was brave enough to try one of those!!!!

As for having enough time.......NEVER!!! I only get maybe 2 LO's done a month trying to juggle 3 kids, a full time job and everything else!! LOL!

Diana Joy said...

Hi busy lady....I don't have that feeling so much now that my kidlets are grown - but remember it happened. I love love love your mini album. Gosh it's beautiful and I can tell you put lots of time into it...time very well spent. Thanks for sharing it.

Dakota Bear said...

You are a busy mom. One of my daughters has four children and she use to homeschool. She is a scrapper as well. She inrotroduced me to this form of scrapbooking.

I've never done mini albums. But it sure looks like something I might try.

Heather Landry said...

You are just super Mom! I bow down to your awesomeness! This mini is absolutely fabulous. I don't know how you do it!

Tracy S said...

This is SOOO cute!

KellyCali said...

Ooo, that album is all kinds of pretty! Screams spring & turned out oh-so-cute! TFS! :)