Well, I would like to get to know you...and I guess in the process you could get to know me. Although, I am sure, many of you already feel you know more than needed. lol
Since today was another crazy, busy, driving, testing day...how about a few questions?
2. How long have you been scrapping/cardmaking ? How did you get into it?
3. Do you prefer to work alone, or get together with friends/go to crops/classes etc?
4. Favorite embellishments?
5. Favorite paper brands?
6. Favorite tool?
7. Favorite kind of ink?
8. Whose your scrap idol?
9. Something you bought that you wish you hadn't or have never used?
10. Do you have your own scraproom or do you work in a shared area?
11. Are you a chronological, reverse chronological, or random scrapper?
12. What is your scrapping style if you have one?
13. Whats on your workarea right now?
14. Favorite adhesive?
15. Technique you have never tried that you would like to?
16. Are you on or have you ever been on a design team or been a guest designer?
17. Have you ever had your work published?
18. Are you a consultant for a company such as Close to my heart, stampin up, creative memories, etc?
19. Do you subscribe to any kit clubs, if so which ones?
20. Do you have a minimal stash of supplies or are you a shopper/collecter?
21. Are you a sketch user, scraplifter, or do you come up with it all on your own?
22. Do you participate in any online challenges, if so which ones?
23. Do you own any diecutting machines (manual or electric) and if so which ones?
24. If you have a manual diecutting machine what kind of does do you use?
25. Are you a Stickleser (is that even a word?)
1. I am a scrapper. I do not make cards...I stink at it.
2. I have been scrapping for about 14 years...since my son was born.
3. I usually work alone, in my scrappy space. I like to have other's opinions, but I hate to pack my stuff up.
4. My favorite embellishment...can you guess? ummmmm, flowers? lol
5. Favorite Papers...I bet you can guess that too. Prima, Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages.
6. Favorite Tool? paper trimmer...I can't cut a straight line.
7. I love, love, love Distress Inks.
8. Scrap Idol? wow...that is hard. I have been loving watching Marion Smith's Ustream shows both Prima and A Piece of Craft. If you haven't had a chance, you should definitely check it out.
9. Something I bought? A regret? hmmmmmmm, I love all my scrappy toys.
10. I share my scrappy space with our home office.
11. I am a random scrapper who places her pages into books chronologically. Go figure that one out. lol
12. I would say my style tends toward shabby chic.
13. On my table right now is all the new goodies from Webster's Pages. 4 new lines and all the embellies. Shipped to me from Flamingo Scraps!
14. My favorite adhesive was my Kokuyo, but since I can't get it anymore I am using Tombow dot rollers. I do find myself using more Zip Dry and FabriTac these days tho.
15. Technique I have never tried is alcohol ink. Just seems....hard?
16. I have been on the DT for Flamingo Scraps for over a year now. I love them! I have also had a guest dt on Ideas For Scrapbookers. (Thanks Pammy)
17. I have never been published. Of course, I have never submitted. I am afraid of rejection. lol
18. I do not consult for anyone.
19. I don't subscribe to any kit clubs although I used to subscribe to Scarlet Lime and have been tempted by Swirlydoos and My Creative Scrapbook
20. My stash is, while not huge, bigger than many.
21. I do a lot of sketches, some lifts, and some ideas are my own. I guess all three.
22. I occasionally participate in challenges at scrapbook.com
23. I have a Sizzix, Cricut Expression and a Wishblade.
24. For the Sizzix Big Shot, I love my new Tim Holtz flower die and some of the large shapes.
25. I love my Stickles. Right now my favorite color is platinum.
Well, can't wait to learn more about you.