Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In Stitches

Trying to be a good blogger today. Two posts in two days...that might be a record! lol

Yesterday, as predicted, was crazy busy. I managed to get all the papers cut for Mackenzie's slumber party project, blog over at Flamingo Scraps, begin the new organization of my ribbon stash (yeah, not going so well...don't think it is gonna work...cry), took Mackenzie to the Dr....and everyone finished school! Very productive.

Oh, and I made this.......


Lots to do today...guess I should get started. I really want to find time to work on another layout for the Color Room. I found some great trim last night that has motivated me. And of course...I have a meeting tonight. sigh

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

Don't burn yourself out on the blogging there ;) Cute lo! Did you actually pull out and use Phil's sewing maching?!

sarah said...

you are on a roll, nancy!!! :) good luck with that slumber party. can't wait to hear all about it.

LOVE the design to that layout... and the colors too! :)

and seriously, what's with the wet weather?! boo!

hugs,
sarah.

Tereza Crump said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. So cool that you homeschool too. I am glad that I shared something that was new to you. :) I wish I had more time to participate in the color room. your layout is gorgeous. :) tereza

Unknown said...

WOW! You were a busy girl! Your page is beautiful. Love the soft colors.

Tabbetha said...

I luv this lo! I have to go find it on sb.com so I can add it to my favs!

Heather Landry said...

What? Phil's sewing machine? What is Amanda talking about? LOL I LOVE this layout. So very much. Have I told you it's like my favorite EVER!