Saturday, April 24, 2010

3 Latte Day

As soon as I post this, I am walking into the kitchen to make myself my third latte for the day. 



Last night was a whirlwind of activity with tacos, girls, birthday cake and a craft. 

These cute little mini books that can hang from a zipper or back pack.

Then, trying to get them to go to bed...sometime around 11:30.  Poor Ainsley was so exhausted, and she had to be up bright and early for the LSC 10 and under champs.  Warms ups started at 7:00.  Now, don't get me wrong, I knew good and well that those girls were not going to be sleeping in...but this meet will drag on till 5ish.  That is a full day for an 8 year old to be swimming with only a few hours sleep.  So, guess who had to sleep in her own bed, by herself.  Wrong!!!  lol  We tried, but she ended up in bed with me.  Which meant, that I should have gotten maybe 6 hours, but with her in the bed....ummmmmm...well yeah.  hee hee


The girls all had a great time.  Ainsley is having a great meet.  And I am trying to get a few things done today.

Be back to share more later.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Renee said...

Awesome little mini books!!

Michelle said...

Those little mini's are adorable!!! Will definitely have to make some with Britty!! :) TFS!!!

Cyndy said...

How cute! Can't wait till my daughters are old enough to create with me!

Tereza Crump said...

these look really cute! I have been thinking of doing some craft stuff with my daughter, now I need to get working on it! thanks for the inspiration. :)

sarah said...

okay seriously..... during the week, wanna grab lunch or coffee?!

when are you free?

oh, and CUTE minis! love the flowers.

hugs,
sarah.

Heather Landry said...

Those mini books are absolutely fabulous!! No wonder the girls loved them so much!