Saturday, April 24, 2010

3 Latte Day

As soon as I post this, I am walking into the kitchen to make myself my third latte for the day. 



Last night was a whirlwind of activity with tacos, girls, birthday cake and a craft. 

These cute little mini books that can hang from a zipper or back pack.

Then, trying to get them to go to bed...sometime around 11:30.  Poor Ainsley was so exhausted, and she had to be up bright and early for the LSC 10 and under champs.  Warms ups started at 7:00.  Now, don't get me wrong, I knew good and well that those girls were not going to be sleeping in...but this meet will drag on till 5ish.  That is a full day for an 8 year old to be swimming with only a few hours sleep.  So, guess who had to sleep in her own bed, by herself.  Wrong!!!  lol  We tried, but she ended up in bed with me.  Which meant, that I should have gotten maybe 6 hours, but with her in the bed....ummmmmm...well yeah.  hee hee


The girls all had a great time.  Ainsley is having a great meet.  And I am trying to get a few things done today.

Be back to share more later.

Hugs.

Nancy
Post a Comment