Monday, January 7, 2013

Your A Star - Hydrangea Hippo

Hi everyone!  Well, today I wanted to share with you a  few projects I made for Hydrangea Hippo using one of the kits from the store.

Everything in these photos (except the adhesive can be found in this gorgeous kit.  I love that each of the kits includes an assortment of embellishments that can make any project special
All that is needed is a little creativity and a bit of adhesive and you are good to go.  I like foam squares.  hee heeNext I decided to make a mini album.  This kit is so full there are still plenty of goodies left for that.


This set includes a cute little paper bag that I used as the cover for my album.  Not only does the bag add some sturdiness, but it creates a cute little pocket to hold a few extra photos.






Finally, I couldn't resist scrapbooking a 12x12 layout of my son with his new car.  The colors and embellishments in this kit were just perfect.


This kit includes some yummy yellow glitter and blue chalk ink that I had to put to use over and over again on these projects.  And I know it is hard to believe, but there were still some scraps left over.
Be sure and check out this kit...and all the other wonderful goodies available now in the Hydrangea Hippo Store.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

You TOTALLY rocked this kit! I love everything you made. Brighton's car is cuuuuute! I love the color!

LisiB said...

Goodness! I am amazed what you did with just one kit! Fantastic.
Brighton's car rocks! Boy, he is really a grown man now....