Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Drink Up - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Can you believe it is already the second day of a new year and I am here to post my second project?  hee hee  Today I want to share with you a project I made with the stunning Out of the Blue kit from Your Memories Here.  I just love all the goodies in this kit, the Fairy Belle papers and embellishments are just gorgeous, and the flowers in this kit...yummy!
I paired the beautiful goodies in the kit with a few items from my stash.  Some hand cut fabric banners, a bit of baker's twine from the Twinery, a couple of wooden birds from Maya Road and a few Prima leaves.
The colors in the Out of the Blue kit are just beautiful, so soft and girly.  And with my Prima Distress tool and some Distress Inks, I was able to create a beautiful, shabby chic layout.
Did I mention how much I love the mix of flowers in this kit?  ....oh my.

Be sure and check out this kit, and all the other fun products in the Your Memories Here store.

Hugs.

Nancy


1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I love all of the flowers that you used on this layout! Such a fun photo of Ainsley too. She's such a sweetheart.