Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ball Drop


Hi everyone!  Today I feel a bit like I am dropping the ball.  So much to do, so much to share.  But for now I wanted to share with you a project I made with the January kit,  Live Life.  I love the Heidi Swap mist that is in this kit and I couldn't resist using it in two different ways on this project.  First I splattered bits of mist on my background paper and then I sprayed my Jillibean letters with it to change their color.
This kit has been so much fun to work with that I know it will sell out soon.  This year for New Years Eve we decided to take it easy and spend time at home with the children.  Just wasn't feeling the party vibe I guess.  Anyway...we made lots of tasty snacks, had some sparkling cider, enjoyed each other's company and watched the ball drop.  So exciting.  lol

The January challenges are up so don't forget to check out the blog post for your chance at some great prizes.  There is a super cute sketch for layouts as well as fabulous card inspiration.

Hugs.

Nancy



1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I think it's hilarious that I went out for New Year's and you stayed in. I really love your page. It's so fabulous... You're rockin' that kit!