Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OMG 17 - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you something a little different, emphasis on the little.  hee hee  Everyone knows that Prima is great for those girly, flowery pages....but what about the men/boys in your life?  It has been known to happen before that I have chosen to add a few flowers, maybe even a bit of pink to my masculine pages, but today....

I used a piece of paper from my Out of the Blue Collection for the background and mixed it with a bit of some older Londonerry papers from a few releases ago with some of the fun chipboards from the summer release, Craftsman.
I love these photos of Brighton on his birthday.  I can't believe he is already 17.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

He's growing up entirely too fast! You got some great photos. Such a cute page!