Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Things I Love - Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today to share with you a project I made using the gorgeous papers from Prima Marketing's Romance Novel collection; Things I love...and I certainly do love some Prima.  hee hee

This is Mackenzie opening her presents on Christmas morning.  She got a new animal hat and a guitar...both things she really loves. 


This collection is full of beautiful flowers, bling, and stunning papers.  And I couldn't resist adding some older laces to the mix.  I have had such an obsession lately with banners and couldn't resist hand cutting this banner out of some old fabric I had in my stash.  It didn't turn out exactly how I had planned, but......

The new Prima collections are beginning to ship, be sure to pop into the Your Memories Here store to grab yours at a great price.

Hugs.

Nancy



2 comments:

LisiB said...

Nancy! This layout turned out so beautfully! Just looooove Romance Novel and you used it in such a clever and perfect way. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Heather Landry said...

This is such an amazing page! The flowers are so pretty and I love the pics of M. Very, very pretty!