Thursday, October 4, 2012

Get Outside and Play - Hydrangea Hippo


Hi everyone!  Sorry I am a bit late, but I made some freezer breakfast for the children so they would have something quick and easy to grab and go before those 5:00 am swim practices....
and then we had an orthodontist appointment.  Mackenzie is moving quickly through her treatment and Ainsley is looking forward to getting her braces in January.  Woo hoo!!!!  So...there went my whole morning.  lol

Anyway......today I want to share with you a few projects I made using the Nature Walk Scrapbooking and Crafting kit from Hydrangea Hippo.  

This kit is full of such lovely outdoors colors with bits of Girl Scout goodies thrown in.  And of course all the gorgeous trims and trinkets Hydrangea Hippo is known for.

First up, a cute little treasure box.  Mine is somewhat open to hold a special treat for my youngest little darling, but you could close it tight to hold something special.
 I used one of the cupcake wrappers to make a fun little rose.  And how much do I love the "crystal".  My daughter collects those as well.  hee hee
How about a layout for some fun photos of your outdoor adventure?  I added bits of trim and some fun buttons and embellies, along with a bit of fussy cutting for a little whimsy.
Here is another layout for those oh so fun photos.  
I have a few photos from camping with my sister and niece a few months ago that I can't wait to add.  Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

Alison said...

Your layouts are beautiful- love the composition and the embellies are perfect!

cnelson said...

These projects are so CUTE and FUN! LOVE them ALL!

Heather Landry said...

I so love the big crystal on the top project. Gorgeous!!! Your pages are so much fun too. You did a great job on these Nancy!