Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Inspired Mini- Your Memories Here


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I made using a number of different goodies from grab bags I have received from Your Memories Here.  I decided to use a technique I learned from one of Jamie Dougherty's Live with Prima Class to form my mini (be sure and check out all the Live with Prima kits that Kristina has in the store (if there is a show you saw and don't see the kit...shoot her an email).

I had some of the Journal Cards from the new Tea Thyme line that I really wanted to work with and decided that those colors would be the base for my book.  I painted the base of my chipboard with Glorious Gold Decoart paint.
Mixing the pinks from Tea Thyme with the neutrals from the Almanac collection created a beautiful color scheme.   And a little distressing with my Prima Comfort Craft Distress Tool and a bit of Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy tied everything together.
A few other odds and ends from other collections like Fairy Belle chipboards, and Madeline stickers (all left from previous grab bags) and I was well on my way to creating this mini.
 Of course I added a few flowers.....
 bits of bling.....
and some gorgeous trims and laces  (I love the alencon laces)
 to embellish my book.
This little mini is so full of yummy goodies that had just been lying on my desk and now they have a new, mor beautiful home.

Be sure and check out all the goodies in the Your Memories Here store.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Once again, you are the mini album QUEEN and I bow down to your awesomeness! I really adore the soft, girlie colors.