Wednesday, October 17, 2012

So Lovely - Your Memories Here

Hi everyone today I want to share with you a project I made using a Prima grab bag from Your Memories Here.  I love that each grab bag has a number of different products in it from an assortment of the latest Prima lines.
Here I started with a base from the Zephyr line and a sketch from Stuck on U Sketches, by Nanne Harry, that I distressed using the Prima Comfort Craft Distress Tool.  I also added a bit of gesso to my page with the help of a Prima mask.  I used a brick mask, but how cute would the polka dots have been.....
a few flowers, beads, trinkets, a banner, bling, and other baubles...
 (don't you just love the new light bulbs) and my clusters came together.
With a mix of items from both the Zephyr line and other goodies from the latest Prima release this project came together quickly.  And, there are still grab bags and complete collections available in the Your Memories Here store, so grab one for yourself today.

Hugs.

Nancy

6 comments:

Nanne said...

Oh gosh Nancy that is awesome.. I love all of your little goodies that you added and I'm so psyched you played along with us girls over at S.O.U.S.
hugs
Nanné

Fern said...

Beautiful layout, Nancy!!! Love your destrissed edges, banner and flower clusters!! Thanks for joining us over at Stuck On U Sketches!! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Great layout Nancy, so fresh and summery, it fair cheered me up on a miserable, cold Scottish day. Your clusters reflect the paper beautifully and I love all the wee details you've added, especially the clothes peg - too cute. Thanks for joining us at SOUS - hope to see you again...

Shona said...

such a stunning layout, love the brick masking :)...thanks for playing with us at SOUS :)

Anonymous said...

Ok looks like us girls are really loving this...
Plus couldn't even tell this wasn't from one of DT girls! =)
Fabulous...hope you are able to join us again!

~Leah

Kimi said...

Fantastic layout and the use of gesso! I will do this one day ;). And to go along with Leah this layout is just perfect in every way!! Congrats on making the SOUS top three! Well deserved