Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 Reasons - The Sampler


Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a project I made with this month's kit from the Sampler, Warm.  This is of course Mackenzie, hanging out at a swim meet.  I have had this photo on my desk for a while and thought it would be fun to scrap it with the reasons she swims.  She came up with all the things that would make me hate it...and then informed me it is a swim thing.  I guess that is code for teenager?  Anyway.....  I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers, #225.
I am loving the "do it yourself" Thickers that came in the kit.  Not only are there a ton of alphas, but there are numbers and symbols as well.  And of course I am having fun playing with the sequins, gorgeous Eclectic by Echo Park papers, and October Afternoon chipboard.
Don't forget about the card and sketch challenges that will be closing soon.  You don't need to have a kit to play, and there is a good chance you could win a prize!

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

cnelson said...

Perfectly LOVELY!

LisiB said...

Those sequins are the perfect addition to the layout. They sparkle so pretty