Monday, October 15, 2012

A Monday Sketch

Hi everyone!  Yep, it is Monday...and after a too short, yet productive, weekend I am here to share a project I made for Heather using her latest sketch.
Such a great sketch this time and I had so much fun with it.
Brighton and Mackenzie doing their "studies" out on the table in the back yard.  It was such a beautiful morning to be spent cooped up in doors.  So they grabbed their laptops and headed for the patio.
Lots of My Mind Eye products here with a Thickers alpha thrown in.  And no...that is not Mackenzie's hair...that is a bear hat.  It even has little ears.

Well, lots to do today.  Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Thanks for clarifying about the hat. LOL I love that your kids can do school work outside. Such a gorgeous page. Thanks so much for all of your hard work on my DT!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love this page, Nancy! Your photos are awesome. and your take on heather's sketch is fantastic. I really like the octagons in your design!