Monday, July 16, 2012

I Warned You

So, after a crazy, swim filled weekend I am back today with a quick post to share my latest project for Miracles Momma.    Heather once again came up with a wonderful sketch to play with

Fun, huh!  Here is my take.

I flipped things around a bit and added individual photos instead of the larger ones.  But I think you can see it.  These are some photos from almost two years ago, surfing in Oceanside, CA.  So much fun.  And look at the size of those long boards.  It makes it much easier to learn is what I have been told.


Anyway, be sure and check out the other designer takes on the sketch here.


Hugs.


Nancy


2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I loved your take on the sketch Nancy! It's so bright and colorful. Thank you so much for helping me with examples for my sketches.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your page is fabulous, Nancy! So much fun!!!! What a great take on Heather's sketch!