Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Cards - The Sampler

Hi everyone!  Today I wanted to share with you a few cards I made with my July kit, Summer Camp, from the Sampler.  I have been having so much fun with this kit and had a few things left over and since I had a few bits and pieces left over I thought to make some cards.  (go easy on me...not much of a card maker).

So many fun elements in this kit that I couldn't let go to waste.  I even used one of the stamps to create the center card.

Well, swim season is just about over here...I am so looking forward to getting back to my normal schedule.  While I wait...how about checking out a few new things over at the Sampler.  The June challenge winners and a simple little contest for a prize.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Fun cards! I love them!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Awesome cards! I call baloney. You're a great card maker. So there!