Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday- The Sampler

Hi everyone!  I have received a few comments on my video post.  Don't forget...I will have some blog candy for one of the individuals who leaves me a comment here.

Today though, I wanted to share with you a layout I made using the July Kit, Summer Camp, from the Sampler.  I love these fun photos of Ainsley and her friend Sienna.  They are too cute together.  Their favorite game...."Teenager".  It consists of wearing high heels (often mine) and makeup; while carrying cell phones and jewelry in their purses.  lol
I love the colors in this kit, and the sweet little motifs.  So fun and whimsical.  (sorry about the weird colors, I just got a light box to photograph my projects and am still trying to figure it out.)  And on the subject of figuring it out...I am working on a second video!  This one is a tutorial so it will move at a slower pace and you can hear my voice...saying...."um" a lot!  lol

Well, crazy day here.  We have an added swim meet in the middle of the week, so.....

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I can't wait to see the video! I love the "teenager" game. I think you and I should play. I'd have to buy neon colored tie-dyed clothes. ROFLOL

cnelson said...

DARLING! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the design!